Ph.D. in Philology, Associate Professor
- In 2005, earned a Master’s degree in Translation from Odesa National I.I. Mechnikov University (summa cum laude);
- Since 2006, a lecturer and, since 2015, associate professor at Translation Department at Odesa National I.I. Mechnikov University;
- In 2014, Ph.D. in Germanic Languages (speciality code: 10.02.04). Translation Department, Odesa National I.I. Mechnikov University. Thesis title: “Archetypal concepts in W. Golding’s prose fiction”.
- Translation Practice
- Conference Interpreting
- Sociocultural Variation of the Language in the Aspect of Translation
- Business Translation
Fellowship: Ukrainian Association of Translators and Interpreters (UATI)
Area of expertise: theory and practice of translation, cognitive linguistics, sociolinguistics.
- Grynko O. On the definition of the term “archetypal concept”. Scholarly Notes on Romance and Germanic Philology. Issue 26. Odesa: Feniks, 2011. P. 36 – 42.
- Grynko O. Lexicographical aspect of research into the archetypal concepts of WATER и FIRE. Theoretical and Didactical Philology: The collection of scientific works. Issue 16. Pereyaslav-Khmelnytskyi: Ind. Entr. Lyckashevych, 2013. P. 85-93.
- Grynko O. Verbalized archetypal concepts EARTH an AIR in the contemporary English language. Scholarly Notes of the National University of “Ostroh Academy”. Series “Philological”: the collection of scientific works. Ostroh: The publishing house of the National University of “Ostroh Academy”, 2015. Issue 59. P. 57-60.