Department (Bureau) to promote employment of graduates and students of Odessa National University named after I.I. Mechnikov was created 01.04.12. by order of the rector of ONU №12-02 of 31.03.11. under the regulation of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated August 27, 2010 №1726 "On improving employability of graduates of higher education", according to the decree of the Ministry of Education of 20.12.2010 №170-p "On approval of a plan to increase employment of students and graduate schools "and the decision of the Academic Council of ONU from 29.03.2011.
Structure of Department
Chif of Department
Leading specialist of Department
The main purpose of creation is to support students and graduates in finding employment and adapting them to practice, establishing and maintaining relationships with alumni of the University, monitoring their career.
The main activities of the Department:
- Employment of students and graduates in educational institutions of Odessa region and other regions of Ukraine;
- Looking for information about temporary and permanent vacancies for employment of graduates and students in companies, enterprises and organizations of budget and off-field;
- Organizing Job Fair, Career Days and presentations of enterprises, organizations and institutions;
- Studying the dynamics of the demand for relevant professionals in the labor market to provide relevant offers to the management of the university;
- Monitoring the employment of graduates and track their career development;
- Organization of awareness among students and graduates on legislative and regulatory acts of government regulation of employment and labor relations;
- Correspondence with Departments of Education and Science of governors, education departments of local councils, companies and organizations for employment of graduates and students (in their free time);
- Establishing business relations of the university with the executive bodies, employment services, enterprises, institutions and organizations (employers) in respect of training and employment of students and graduates;
- Training and assistance in preparing resumes and advising applicants for vacancies on customer requirements;
- Lecturing on the discipline "Ways of finding employment";
- Creation of databases (online surveys) of students and alumni, as well as a bank of information about potential employers and vacancies.
Elisavetinskaja str, 12
Administrative corps of university
3 level, office 41
Odessa, іdex 65026