French Boulevard, 24/26, Odessa, 65058, Ukraine
tel. : +38 (048) 776-13-25
Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Law
Truba Vyacheslav Ivanovych
PhD in Law Sciences, Professor, Honored Lawyer of Ukraine
- Lyudmila Tokarchuk – PhD in Law Sciences, Professor, Honored Lawyer of Ukraine
- Andrii Smityukh - Doctor of Laws, Associate Professor
- Lomachynska Iryna – PhD in Economic Sciences, Associate Professor
Faculty of Economics and Law is a modern dynamic faculty, is one of the leading educational units of the Odessa National I. I. Mechnikov University, which is today the leader of higher education and science of the south of Ukraine. The Faculty of Law, along with the faculties of history and philology, physics and mathematics, became the first faculties founded in 1865, when the Imperial Novorossiysk University was established and started its activity at the Richelieu Lyceum.
The faculty of the Faculty of Economics and Law is represented by 129 lectures, including 20 Doctors of Sciences, Professors; 76 PhD in Sciences, Associate Professors. Most lectures are fluent in foreign languages; passed internships and advanced training at foreign universities; carry out active scientific activity; successfully combine educational, scientific and practical activities. Faculty lectures are authors of monographs, textbooks, manuals; are members and reviewers of leading professional national and international publications; are members of specialized scientific councils for the protection of Ph.D. and doctoral dissertations.
Today, about 1,500 full-time, part-time and evening (PhD) students majoring in specialties 051. Economics, 071. Accounting and Taxation, 072. Finance, Banking and Insurance, 073. Management, 081. Law on the first (bachelor's), second (master's) and third (PhD) levels of higher education.
THE FACULTY OF ECONOMICS AND LAW is:
- an effective combination of theory and practice;
- scientific and educational cooperation with state institutions (Economic Court, Court of Appeal, Odessa City Council, Odessa Regional State Administration), leading enterprises and companies (KPMG, MTB Bank), non-governmental organizations (PO “Desyate kvitnya”);
- practice in Ukrainian and international companies, public and private institutions with further employment;
- ample opportunities for professional development of students through participation in international and all-Ukrainian tournaments, competitions, conferences;
- modern educational technologies (cases, trainings, workshops, open lectures and consultations of leading specialists in law, economics, management, including successful graduates of the faculty);
- participation in international exchange programs, Erasmus+ mobility programs (Free University of Berlin (Germany), University of Bologna (Italy), Foggia University (Italy), etc.);
- active cultural, sports and social life of students.
THE BEST TRADITIONS OF CLASSICAL EDUCATION BY WORLD STANDARDS - GUARANTEE OF YOUR SUCCESSFUL FUTURE!
Faculty of Economics and Law in Social Media: