Association of Ukrainian-Chinese friendship and Odessa Mechnikov National University under the support of the Consulate General of Peoples Republic of China opened the Center of Chinese culture and language in Odessa, December 2012 in order to acquaint university students and Odessa residents with history, culture and traditions of different ethnic groups, tourist attractions, flora and fauna of China and also for the development of scientific and cultural relations between students of two countries.
Since the establishment of the Center, the series of events were held:
• A photo exhibition dedicated to the history, culture and modern life of PRC was held under the support of Consulate General of PRC in Odessa;
• The first stage of the Ukrainian nationwide competition for the best performance of Chinese songs "Great Wall" in 2013;
• Odessa Mechnikov National University delegation visited PRC, where they and number of leading universities and leadership of the State Office of PRC for overseas distribution of Chinese language (HANBAN) held negotiations;
• A concert dedicated to the second anniversary of center’s work commencement was attended by Consul General of PRC in Odessa and representatives of the Chinese diplomatic mission, December 2014.
During the curriculum:
• Under the support of the Consulate General of PRC in Odessa and the Association of Ukrainian-Chinese friendship students were actively involved in activities of Chinese culture and concerts events;
• They have opportunity to learn Chinese with teachers from China;
• Since 2013 under the support of the People's Government of Shandong Province best Ukrainian students may learn Chinese in one of the universities of China.
Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide you the requested services and sometimes tend not to keep. Cookies can be themselves or others.
There are several types of cookies:
Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and use of the various options or services offered by the web as identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc..).
Customization cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc..).
Analytical cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and allow to measure user activity and develop navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
So when you access our website, in compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, in the analytical cookies treatment, we have requested your consent to their use. All of this is to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information such as the number of visitors to our site. Cookies added by Google Analytics are governed by the privacy policies of Google Analytics. If you want you can disable cookies from Google Analytics.
However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser.