It is planned to address a number of theoretical and practical issues of modern university education in sectional meetings in the following areas:
- Organization of the educational process during quarantine: correction.
- Analysis of the most effective forms of distance learning.
- Risks and prospects of the educational process during the critical challenges of today.
- Implementation of new professional standards in a distance learning.
- Education and cultural logic of the Internet.
- The crisis of education and ways to overcome it: a prognostic dimension
- University of the future: requirements for teachers and students.
- Methodological principles of forming a new paradigm of education.
- Anthropological aspects of digitalization of education.
- “Death of professions” and the era of specific skills and competencies. Critical analysis of personnel management recommendations.
- Development of thinking in on-line approaches.
- Creative pedagogy.
Languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian.
Requirements for abstracts:
- The volume of abstracts - from 2 to 5 pages of A-4 format.
- Font type - Times New Roman, font size - 14, Normal style, spacing 1.5, all margins - 2 cm.
- The text does not exhibit forced transfers.
- The text is aligned in width.
- In the first line - the title of the publication (alignment - in the centre, in capital letters, in bold), then (on the right) – name and surname (italics, bold), the next line (right) - degree, academic title, position, name of the organization (italics, bold).
- Through the interval - a statement of the main material, then - a list of sources used in alphabetical order (if available).
- In the text, references are indicated by square brackets indicating the ordinal number of the source and, through a comma, - page numbers (pages), for example: [7, p. 16].
Each participant will receive a certificate of participation and a conference program, abstracts digest (electronic PDF-format).
Our address: Odesa, 64, Novoselskogo, Department of Philosophy (4th floor).
Responsible person: Candidate of Philosophy. Ph.D., associate professor Petrykivska Olena Serhiivna.
Contact telephones: 0673194324, 0663482419
Application for participation in the Research and Practical Conference ON-LINE UNIVERSITY (Odesa, 7 April, 2021)