Degree, academic status: PhD (2009), Associate Professor
The theme of the thesis: "The taxation system of macroeconomic regulation" (2009).
The main courses taught: economics, macroeconomics - 2, macroeconomic analysis of tax policy, macroeconomic forecasting, modeling of economic dynamics, economics of public finance.
Research interests: taxation, fiscal policy, macro-finance, public finances, modeling and forecasting financial performance.
Scientific activities over the past five years:
Fellow Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine for young scientists 2012-2014 years.
Jury member of the regional round of the Junior Academy of Science in Economics.
Participation in scientific conferences, seminars: 34
- - Financial Research Institute of the Academy of Financial Management at the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine - dissertation "Taxation in system of macroeconomic regulation" (2008-2009);
- - Student of University SOPHIA-ANTIPOLIS (Nice, France), Faculty of Economics, Law and Administration (2000-2001);
- - In 2001 - diplom DEUG of university SOPHIA-ANTIPOLIS (Nice, France);
- - Secretary Project Tempus-Tacis - Ukraine (2000-2001)
- - University SOPHIA-ANTIPOLIS (Nice, France) - internship (October - December 2001, May-June 2004);
- - Odessa National Economic University, Department of Finance - internship (December 2013 - January 2014).
"The teacher of the eyes of students 2011-2012" - ONU I.I. Mechnikov.