PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS’ PAGE
“International Economic Relations” at ONU – an opportunity to get:
- diploma of Bachelor of international economic relations with the study of two foreign languages (4 years);
- Master’s Degree with two qualifications of "International Economist " and "Translator" (1,5 year);
- teaching by leading lecturers of Ukraine who have studied in the EU and the US;
- guest lectures of internationally known scholars from the US and Europe;
- studying economic subjects in English as the language of international business;
- practical training in the branches of foreign companies, as well as in major Ukrainian national companies;
- the possibility of getting a grant for further study abroad;
- all nonresident students get a room in the University dormitory.
What we teach: basic and highly specialized economic and financial disciplines program that is adapted to the requirements of the leading foreign universities; two foreign languages with getting the qualification of "Translator" (Master’s Degree level); practical skills that are necessary to work successfully at international economic organizations, branches of foreign companies in Ukraine and abroad.
The main disciplines of the specialty: international economic relations, two foreign languages (choice of English, German, French and Spanish), world finance, international monetary and credit relations, the global economy, European integration, international flow of financial resources, management of international portfolio investments, multinational corporations, world stock markets, etc.
Address: Dvoryanska Str. 2, Room 68, Odessa 65082 Ukraine. Department of World Economy and International Economic Relations
тел. (048) 7235418; 050 6619995
Please, visit our alumni feedback page!