Dear colleagues, from the 1 of January, 2019 our university starts a one year project on internationalization strategies. Several Universities from different countries are involved in this very interesting collaboration:
- Odessa National University, Ukraine
- Umeå University, Sweden
- Karkhiv National University, Ukraine
- State University of Medicine and Farmacy “Nicolae Testemiţanu”, Moldova
- National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Ukraine
The purpose of the program is to improve internationalization of Ukrainian and Moldavian universities through cooperation with Umea University. The aim is to develop a roadmap for long term collaboration between the universities. The program is called High Five, is supported by the Swedish Institute and will include two internationalization meetings.
We would like to hear your ideas on how to improve internationalization of research and education at this university including teaching in international languages, planning high quality scientific work with international teams, developing educational programs that would increase employability of the students at potential international work places. We welcome suggestions from staff working with internationalization, researchers, teachers, master and PhD students.
The submission should include:
- a word file with your program in English language, no more than 1 A4 page, structured as follows - What you suggest? How to do it? What could be the impact of your proposal?
- You CV in English where you should mention the level of your experience in the international research or educational work and examples of such work.