Here you can find useful information to enter our institute.
You can give your documents during such periods:
Junior students - from 15 July till 22 July
Bachelors - from 15 July till 22 July
Specialists and masters - from 15 July till 31July
To receive second high education or to improve professional skills - from 15 July till 31July
Institute prepares specialists in the following specialities
On the basic of the complete secondary education
Day-time students (4 years)
- 6.130101 Social help – 50 places
- 6.030508 Finance and Credit - 55 places
- 6.030502 Economic cybernetics- 30 places
YOU must give the following certificates of Ukrainian educational centre to the University’s commission.
|6.130101 Social help||History of Ukraine
Ukrainian language and literature
Geography or biology (according to student’s choice)
|6.030508 Finance and Credit||Mathematics, Ukrainian language and literature
Geography or Foreign language (according to student’s choice)
|6.030502 Economic cyberneties||Mathematics, Ukrainian language and literature.
Geography or Foreign language (according to student’s choice)
On the basic of colleges (junior specialist)
Day-time students (2years), part-time students (3 years)
- 6.030508 Finance and Credit
- 6.030201 International economic relations
- 6.030501 Economic cybernetics
- 6.130101 Social help
- 6. 030102 psychology
- 6.020200 Design
The graduators of Regional College of social work who receive diploma of junior specialist can be taken to the III course of the Institute of Innovative and Postgraduate education according to the competition and then they can get bachelor’s degree. Students are taken on conditions that they studied according to special training plans Regional College
On the basic of bachelor’s degree
Day-time students (1 year)
Part-time students (1year)
- 7.030403 International economic relations
- 7.091501Computers and information technologies
- 7.040101 Psychology
- 7.020210 Design
- 7.030502 Economic cybernetics
You can also get second higher education of following branches
Day-time students (1,5 years)
Part-time students (2,5 years)
|7.030101 Philosophy||30 places|
|7.030301 History||60 places|
|7.030401 International relations||30 places|
|7.030403 International economic relations||150 places|
|7.030501 Ukrainian language and literature||100 places|
|7.030502 Language and literature ( Russian, Bolgarian, English, German, French, Spanish )||70 places|
|7.030507 Translation||60 places|
|7.040101 Psychology||150 places|
|7.040201 Sociology||30 places|
|7.040301 Politilogy||30 places|
|7.050101 Economical theory||50 places|
|7.050201 Management of organizations||50 places|
|7.050206 Management of foreign trate activities||150 places|
|7.060101 Law||100 places|
|7.070101 Phisics||30 places|
|7.070105 Astronomy||10 places|
|7.070301 Chemistry||30 places|
|7.070401 Microbiology and virosology||15 places|
|7.070402 Biology||30 places|
|7.070501 Georaphy||30 places|
|7.070701 Geology||10 places|
|7.070703 Gidrogeology||10 places|
|7.080301 Mechanics||10 places|
|7.091501 Computer net and systems||70 places|
Institute offers courses of improvement professional skill for psychologists, doctors and medical workers with the secondary special education in the following branches:
- psycho – correction and psychotherapy
- clinical diagnostics
- psychosomatic disorders and their psychological correction
- psychological problems of neurotic patient and their correction
Also there are courses of improvement professional skills of the following branches
- Computer technologies of management of investment projects
- modelling of business
- informational technologies of accountancy and financial analyses
- international standards of financial accounts
- modern computer and informational technologies
- modern ways of studying graphical information
- using wed-technologies in modern school
- foreign language (English)
Economic cybernetics is one of the elite economic specialties. According to the modern foreign terminology “economic cybernetics” means “mathematical methods and informational technologies in economy”.
Post graduators of such specialty must know economy, mathematical methods and modern ways of studying graphical information very well to use them in their life.
Speciality “Economic cybernetics” IS DEVELOPING very quickly as 21 century is the century of cybernetics, but it is very difficult speciality.
Chair of economic cybernetics provides an educational process in different economic and mathematical directions on the following disciplines:
- Introduction to speciality – cybernetics;
- Imitating modelling;
- Information systems and technologies in economy;
- Informatics and computer technique;
- Mathematical logic and theory of the graphs;
- Mathematical programming;
- Theory of chances and mathematical statistics;
- Mathematical bases of cybernetics;
- Programming languages of high level;
- Modelling of economy;
- Principles of organization and development of the technological systems;
- Theory of algorithms and programs;
- Theory of casual processes;
- Systems of support of making decisions;
- Analysis of operations;
- Economic cybernetics;
- Modern computer technologies;
- Methods of protection of the information;
- Systems of designing of databases of the economic information;
- Systems of processing of the economic information;
- Computer networks;
- Bases of the system analysis;
- Information systems of branches;
- Economic diagnostics;
- Mathematical bases of modelling;
- The discrete analysis;
- Forecasting of social and economic processes;
- Program covers and packages;
- Management of projects;
- The intellectual information technologies in economy;
- The discrete mathematics;
- Designing and introduction of expert systems;
- Information systems and technologies in bank sphere;
- Management of information systems;
- Information systems and technologies in the account;
- Information systems and technologies in management;
- Methods of protection of the financial information;
- Mathematical modelling of operational activity;
- Logic programming;
- Computer training on investment designing;
- The administrative continuum;
- The theory of systems and management;
- The system analysis of objects and processes;
- Optimization methods;
- Administrative information systems in the analysis and audit;
- Methods and decision-making models in the analysis and audit;
- Situational modelling of bank activity.
The chair works in the branch of introduction modern information technology and mathematical methods in various economical spheres. Scientific direction of the chair is the system engineering of supporting decision-making in financially-credit sphere.
Post graduators of such specialty can work in banks, can become specialists in finance, in management.
Finance and Credit
The high-quilificated professors work in the given department. They train specialists of international economic relations, accounting and audit, management, finance and credit.
From 2008 the specialization “finance and credit”, which belongs to modern spheres of Ukrainian economy has become the modern branch in the department working.
Students receive knowledge in financial and bank branches, they also can receive practice in banks and other financial organization.
Students graduated from this branch can work successfully in the following spheres:
- National and commercial banks;
- Trade in financial operation;
- Current dealing;
- Operations with property;
- Tax service;
- Custom service;
- Expert estimation of land and property;
- Financial and credit organizations;
- State and non-state pension funds;
- Financial leasing;
- Export-import operations;
- Accounting and audit in commercial banks;
New approaches in the investigation social occurrences shows the necessity to prepare SPECIALISTS in the sphere of social defence. The basic for the creation of the speciality”Social work” firstly was deficit and necessity of such kind of specialists in Odessa region and in the whole country.
The high level of teachers’ staff, the presence of definite literature helps the students to receive definite knowledge in this sphere. Teachers work hardly to improve process of studying.
Students receive knowledge in the following disciplines:
- the theory of social work
- the technology of social work
- psychology ( common: adult; social )
- the history of social work
- social gerontology
- pension maintenance
- medico – social basic of health.
This department prepares social workers for municipal social organization; centres of unemployment; migration services; department of social services; training centres; low organizations; state special organizations; insurance organizations and others.
Psychology is a science which studies important aspects of people life such as people’ behaviour in extreme situation, person’s development during the whole life, correlation between physical and mental health .
Psychologists are needed in different professional spheres: education, politics, management and business, social spheres, science, culture, art.
The students of the day time and correspondence forms of training take part in the research work. The students receive practical skills and implement their theoretical knowledge at the following bases of practice:
- The Administration of the State Department of Ukraine on the Execution of Punishment in the Odessa Region.
- The international charitable organization – the Rehabilitation Centre “Steps” (AA).
- Departments on the affairs of children (regional, city and regional submission).
- The Odessa Regional Psychiatric Hospital №1.
- The Central Administrative Board on Extreme Situations of the Ministry of Emergency Measures of Ukraine
Scientific communication with the national and foreign institutions
- The Swedish National Centre of Suicide Prevention.
- The Regina University (Canada). Department of Social Work.
- The European branch of the WHO (the World Health Organization service on the monitoring and prevention of suicidal behaviour, Geneva). Professor V. A. Rozanov – the representative of Ukraine on suicide prevention in the WHO.
- The National Centre of Suicidal Behaviour Prevention and Studies (Stockholm).
- The Psychological Health Centre of Europe (Brussels).
- The Institute of Labour Medicine of the Academy of Medical Sciences of the Russian Federation (Moscow).
- The University of Passau, the Philosophy Faculty, the Institute of Psychology (Germany).