Senior lecturer of the department
Google Scholar ID:
Academic degree/ academic rank
Dissertation «The development and improvement of recreational facilities and nature resort in Ukraine»
Main courses (“lecture hours”)
«Transformation economy of Ukraine» - 30; «International Economic Organizations» - 10. Borisov M.U. supervises course papers, Bachelor papers, Specialist papers.
Scientific activity within latest years
- Borisov M.U. NATO and the economic security of Ukraine / / Journal of Research and Information Center for International Security and Euro-Atlantic cooperation DNU. - Donetsk, 2008. - P.97-99.
- Borisov M.U., Korytnyuk I.A. «Goodbye, dollar?» / / Black Sea News. - № 54-55. - May 1, 2008.
- Borisov M.U., KorytnyukI.A. « Goodbye, dollar?» / / Vechernyaya Odessa. - № 69.- 15 May 2008г.
- Borisov M.U. «The financial mechanism forproviding recreational activities». The second international scientific conference «Competitive strategy: theory, practice - Odessa, 2006.
- Borisov M.U. Interconnectionof developing institutions in transformationaleconomy. / / Market economy: modern theory and practice of management. Vol.7. (Issue 8): The formation of market structure transformation in the economy of Ukraine. - Odessa: Astroprint, 2004. - P.10-15.
Participated in the following conferences
- International Conference «Evidence Based Decision-Making - Applying Economics to Real Life". Kiev School of Economics. Kiev. 10-11 April 2008.
- International Conference «Ukraine-NATO Partnership, Russia-NATOafter Buharestskiy summit». Donetsk National University, Donetsk. 14-16 May 2008.
- Spring Academy NATO «Transformation of NATO and the security threat nowadays». Odessa National I.I. Mechnikov University, Odessa. 22-24 May 2008.
- Autumn Academy NATO “NATO and security issues in Eastern and South-Eastern Europe.”Donetsk National University. 12-14 November 2008.
- Scientific conference faculty ODEU. - Odessa State Economic University, Odessa. - 10-11 April 2008.
- Annual participation with students in international conferences, Kyiv School of Economics (ex-EERC)
Odessa National Law Academy (2004). Department of Economics. Topic: «The role of international organizations in the development of Ukraine economy».