Position: Senior Lecturer of Management and Innovations Department
- 2007 - 2011 - Odessa I. I. Mechnikov National University, specialty "Management of foreign economic activity", bachelor's degree
- 2011 - 2012 - Odessa I. I. Mechnikov University, specialty "Management of foreign economic activity", specialist degree
- 2012 - 2016 - postgraduate study at Odessa I. I. Mechnikov University, specialty 08.00.01 "Economic theory and history of economic thought"
Modern technologies and trends in marketing, professional management system, business planning, consulting, methodology of modern economic science, social, modern economic and environmental problems, corporate social responsibility and social entrepreneurship, emotional intelligence, non-violent communication, social media marketing (SMM), hard & soft skills, management psychology, critical thinking, communication, public speaking.
Management, foundations of management and marketing, history of management, self-management, imageology, international trade.
Other professional activities
- Mentor of the Enactus ONU team (2014-2019). During this time, I was twice recognized as the best mentor of the Enactus team in Ukraine (2016 2018), and the team twice took the third place at the National competitions (2017, 2018).
- Scientific advisor of the ONU team within the international competition "Golden Compass", from 2012 till now. Over these years, the team has received 6 first, 8 second and 3 third places.
- Founder and responsible person for calculating the rating "Best student of the faculty", from 2012 till now.
- From 2014 to 2019, Deputy Head of the Debate Club of the Odessa I. I. Mechnikov University “Modus Vivendi”. In the 2019-2020 academic year - Head of the debate club of the Odessa I. I. Mechnikov University "Modus Vivendi".
- Speaker of the international youth conference "StudCamp 2016".
- Participant in the discussion "Sustainable Development Goals or the Right Direction for Companies in Ukraine?" (January 23, 2018, Kiev).
- Member of the organizing committee of the 1st stage of the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad in the specialty "Management" ("Management of foreign economic activity"), from 2012 till now.
- Leadership of students who took part in the II stage of the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad in the specialty "Management" ("Management of foreign economic activity"), from 2016 till now.
- Scientific advisor of students who took part in the All-Ukrainian competition of student research papers (2015-2018).
- Participant of the Young Leaders Forum on the XVI Yalta European Strategy (September 12-14, 2019).
- Certified Sustainability Leader from United People Global.
- Management Consultant at CRP Consulting.
Advanced training, internship
- Summer School of Leadership, TEMPUS program (26-30.06.2017, Odessa, Ukraine)
- School of Leadership (08.10.2017-22.11.2017, Odessa, Ukraine)
- Training for managers "Success can be planned" from the Horst Rogusch Foundation (Germany) on sustainable practices of successful management (26-30.11.2018, Odessa, Ukraine)
- Training "Leader Up" from Campus Ukraine (28-31.2019, Odessa, Ukraine)
- Basic course "Effective communication based on a non-violent approach" from forumZFD (September-December 2019, Odessa, Ukraine)
- Course "English for NGOs: Civil Society, Human Rights, and Democracy" from the NGO Resource Center (October-December 2019, Odessa, Ukraine)
- Social entrepreneurship course for professors within the project "EU4Youth - Social Innova_on Impact - a strategic partnership!" (24-28.11.2020, on-line)
- Six-day online school of mentors from the "MentorZ" project, organized by the Ukrainian Academy of Leadership (11/28/2020 - 12/03/2020)
- Mediation Theory and Skills Online Course at the Central European University in Budapest, Hungary (05-09.07.2021)
- International exchange of experience "ExChange Your Impact" organized by Prague Civil Society Center and Impact Hub Yerevan for participants from Armenia, Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Sweden, Belarus and Kazakhstan (06-10.11.2019, Yerevan, Armenia)
- Erasmus+ program "Local in Global - Prosperity without Growth?", learning mobility project organized by Kreisau-Initiative e. V. dedicated to sustainable development and environmental responsibility (02/29/2020 - 03/07/2020, Trebnitz, Germany)
- International exchange program InspiredBY, where participants from different countries shared their knowledge and experience in the field of culture and art, social entrepreneurship, ecology and urbanization, IT and human rights, media and communication (08-23.06.2020, on-line)
- Ukraine-Polish program "Young entrepreneurs", the purpose of which was to promote entrepreneurship among young people (21-30.10.2020, on-line)
- Specialization "Conflict management" on Coursera from the University of California
Participation in professional associations
- NGO “Ukrainian Debate Federation”
- NGO “«Enactus» Odessa Mechnikov National University”
Football, table tennis, chess, running, playing guitar, reading, traveling