The Organizing Committee of the 2nd International Conference “Computer Algebra and Information Technology” (Odessa, Ukraine) informs you about the constrained rescheduling of the conference time due to a short list of registered participants. A new supposed conference time is August 2015. Our deepest apologies on these inconveniences.
The 2nd International Conference
“Computer Algebra and Information Technology”
August 25-30, 2014, Odessa, Ukraine
The Institute of Mathematics, Economics and Mechanics,
Odessa I. I. Mechnikov National University
Dvoryanskaya 2, 65026 Odessa, Ukraine
Tel.: +38(048) 723-82-00, +38(048) 723-84-05
Yu. Gunchenko (Odessa, Ukraine)
A. Beznosyuk (Kiev, Ukraine)
Yu. Drozd, corresponding member of NAS Ukraine, Associate Chairman for Computer Algebra (Kiev, Ukraine)
V. Malakhov, corresponding member of NAPS Ukraine, Associate Chairman for Information Technology (Odessa, Ukraine)
Ye. Alpeisov (Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan)
V. Kirichenko (Kiev, Ukraine)
The conference will comprise the following sections:
Section 1. Computer algebra and its applications
1. Computer algebra
2. Analytic number theory and its applications
3. Moduli, ideals, and varieties
5. Graphs and their uses
Section 2. Information technology and artificial intelligence systems
1. Design and development of intelligent information systems
2. Development of distributed information systems
3. Data miningand analysis
4. Applied optimization
5. Data protection
6. Pattern recognition andimage analysis
Section3. Computer systems and networks
1. Software and hardware for computer systems: design, simulation, control, fault detection and diagnosis
2. Modeling of discrete dynamical systems and Petri nets
3. Distributed systems and cloud services
The working languages of the conference are Ukrainian, Russian and English.
The participants who send their report abstracts are offered an opportunity to publish an article in a scientific serial publication:
– in the field of technical sciences – «Informatics and Mathematical Methods in Simulation». The article must be 5-20pages in length, typed in Times New Roman 12pt according to the format requirements (http://immm.opu.ua/index_en.html). The cost of one page is 2.5 EUR (UAH at the NBU rate on the payment date).
– in the field of physics and mathematics – «Bulletin of the Odessa I.I.Mechnikov National University. Mathematics and Mechanic». Your article must be 5-20 pages in length according to the format requirements http://onu.edu.ua/en/science/sp/announcer_onu/announcer_onu_math/math_mag_author). The cost of one page is is 4 EUR (UAH at the NBU rate on the payment date).
Contributions should preferably be in English.
All abstracts will be reviewed. The best abstracts will be published for free.
The conference registration fee is 30 EUR (UAH at the NBU rate on the payment date) for all participants from Ukraine, 60 EUR for guests from the CIS and 120 EUR for others. The fee is paid at registration on the day of your arrival. Postgraduate students are charged half of the sum.All authors who participate in the conference must pay the registration fee.
If you need an official invitation in paper or electronic format, please inform the organizing committee in advance.
The program of the conference can be downloaded here.
Report abstracts will be published in Conference Proceedings due to be issued by the beginning of the conference.
At the end of July 2014, all conference participants will receive their invitations by email.
This information as well as additional details (the list of applications and accepted reports, the conference program) can be found at:
The conference will take place at the Odessa University recreation center in Chernomorka (by the sea). We recommend that residents from other cities purchase a voucher (approximately 25 EUR per day UAH at the NBU rate on the payment date including accommodation and three meals daily).
Conference participants will be registered on August 25, 2014, from 11:00 to 16:00 in the Main Building at Dvoryanskaya 2. How to get there from the railway station: take tram #3 or take minibus #242 to Mayakovskogo Lane; from the bus station: take tram #5 or #23 to Preobrazhenskaya Str. and then change for tram #3 or #12 to Mayakovskogo Lane; from the airport: take minibus #117 to the corner of Schepkina and Preobrazhenskaya Streets.
We kindly ask you to provide the date and time of your arrival in advance (if necessary, meeting at the airport can be arranged).
Postal address: Dvoryanskaya 2, 65026 Odessa, Ukraine
Tel.: +38(048) 723-82-00, +38(048) 723-84-05
The Secretary of the Organizing Committee is Alexandr Sergeevich Antonenko.